Happy first full day of fall!
We at Iguana wanted to share a few of the reasons we're pumped about autumn.
1. Cooler temperatures in Arizona
2. New TV show seasons
4. Thanksgiving and Christmas are right around the corner
5. Did I mention cooler temperatures?
1. Cooler temps and fall clothes (I've missed my jeans!)
2. Less tourist traffic in and around Washington, D.C.
3. Pumpkin bread!
4. Good TV shows return (Good call, Rob! I wouldn't have thought of that myself!)
5. Fall foliage
1. The return of the Pumpkin Spice Latte (This year, I unlocked this favorite drink of mine at the Starbucks location closest to my house in Denver!) and really all things pumpkin flavored. (And yes, I know there's no pumpkin in Starbucks' PSL. But I'm over it.)
2. I'm with Cecily on fall clothes. Bring on sweater weather!
3. Orange is my favorite color, so I enjoy seeing it pop up more in decor, fashion, and everywhere. (See also #1.)
4. One of my favorite feast days for the Catholic Church is November 2nd, All Souls' Day.
5. This year in particular, it means my husband and I are that much closer to meeting our first baby, due in December!